From Burbankca.gov – See Below
The proposed “Avion” project would construct a business park on approximately 60 acres of vacant land adjacent to the Burbank Bob Hope Airport consisting of the following components:
- Six buildings two stories high for industrial/warehouse uses totaling 1,014,887square feet;
- Nine buildings two stories high for creative office uses totaling 142,250 square feet;
- Two buildings one story high for retail/restaurant uses totaling approximately 15,154 square feet;
- One hotel with 166 rooms;
- Complete site improvements related to the project including utilities, drainage, paving, landscape, lighting, etc.
- Extend, improve, and dedicate Tulare Avenue west of Hollywood Way;
- Extend, improve, and dedicate Kenwood Street south to the future Tulare Avenue.
The project site is located at 3001 N. Hollywood Way, and is surrounded by industrial/storage uses (to the north and east), the Burbank Bob Hope Airport (to the west and south), and vacant parcels. North Hollywood Way abuts the easterly boundary of the project site, and North San Fernando Road is to the north, and Winona Avenue is to the south. The current zoning designations are “General Industrial (M-2)” and “Airport (AP)” and are proposed to change to “Planned Development (PD)” zoning. The project site has two General Plan land use designations, “Golden State Commercial/Industrial” and “Airport” and the entire project site is proposed to be Golden State Commercial/Industrial.
SEE FULL PAGE INFORMATION: HERE