Local Entertainment Consignment Firm Subleases 2212 Kenmere, Burbank.
Ryan McKenzie and Chris McKenzie were able to take advantage of low sublease rates and fulfill a short term immediate need for local entertainment consignment company Techno Empire. Combining two warehouses into one and saving a tremendous square foot cost in the Burbank marketplace was the goal. Ultimately, 25,644 square feet was subleased until the end of the term.
Call for details.
Ryan McKenzie and Chris McKenzie were able to secure a lease with the prominent lighting entertainment firm Volt Lites for this 15,000 square foot facility in Burbank. Many of Burbank’s creative industrial companies have decided to relocate into this “Creative Flex” type of building. Utilizing new offices, new lighting, fresh exterior upgrades, polished concrete interiors and more – our tenant was able to secure a long term lease in the premier Backlot Burbank Business Park.
Call for details.
Empire Project Fact Sheet
See original document ^^^
The new development on the old airport land…
From Burbankca.gov – See Below
The proposed “Avion” project would construct a business park on approximately 60 acres of vacant land adjacent to the Burbank Bob Hope Airport consisting of the following components:
- Six buildings two stories high for industrial/warehouse uses totaling 1,014,887square feet;
- Nine buildings two stories high for creative office uses totaling 142,250 square feet;
- Two buildings one story high for retail/restaurant uses totaling approximately 15,154 square feet;
- One hotel with 166 rooms;
- Complete site improvements related to the project including utilities, drainage, paving, landscape, lighting, etc.
- Extend, improve, and dedicate Tulare Avenue west of Hollywood Way;
- Extend, improve, and dedicate Kenwood Street south to the future Tulare Avenue.
The project site is located at 3001 N. Hollywood Way, and is surrounded by industrial/storage uses (to the north and east), the Burbank Bob Hope Airport (to the west and south), and vacant parcels. North Hollywood Way abuts the easterly boundary of the project site, and North San Fernando Road is to the north, and Winona Avenue is to the south. The current zoning designations are “General Industrial (M-2)” and “Airport (AP)” and are proposed to change to “Planned Development (PD)” zoning. The project site has two General Plan land use designations, “Golden State Commercial/Industrial” and “Airport” and the entire project site is proposed to be Golden State Commercial/Industrial.
SEE FULL PAGE INFORMATION: HERE